We build legs. You build relationships.
The business has changed.
In today’s O&P environment, your greatest value is no longer in the lab, but in strengthening the relationships essential to the continued growth of your business. Whether providing next-level care to your patients, marketing your business to referral sources, or collecting outcomes data to improve your reimbursement, there are more demands on your time than ever.
With Össur Legs, you’ll spend less time searching for, purchasing and collecting parts, and fewer night and weekend hours in the lab. Instead, you can focus your attention on seeing more patients and providing better patient care.
Think of us as your lab.
Perhaps you have a temporary shortage of technical staff, or need additional capacity to get through peak busy times without incurring costly overtime. Maybe you’d like to open a new office with minimal risk and investment. Whatever your situation, we’re here to help you turn fixed costs into variable costs.
You call the shots.
With Össur Legs, you’re always in control, because we work for you. If you want to make your own check and/or definitive sockets and let us do the rest, that’s fine. Or, we can handle the entire process for you, from check socket to final leg. You decide on a case-by-case basis.
Similarly, when it comes to socket design, use us as much (or as little) as you like. You’re welcome to send us a CAD file or use our Design Studio, which is an easy to learn CAD solution available in our Össur Legs program. Or, supply a 3D scan (see below) or cast and our design team will complete the CAD design to your specifications.
Whatever you decide, all of the quality Össur products you need to fit any patient are included in one easy order at a single, predictable price, with no surprises.
We have re-engineered the prosthetic manufacturing process to ensure quality and reliability: ABC-certified facility, lean manufacturing, and multiple QC points.
- Össur foot (and knee, if appropriate)
- 2 liners, suspension and adapters
- Aluminum or titanium adapters, as appropriate for each patient
- Optional Height Adjustable Pylon that enables nearly 1” of build height change
- 2-day shipping within 48 contiguous states
Available on assembled legs with sockets:
- Alignment transfer and assembly at no extra charge
- Shoe horn and shoe booty to make donning/doffing pants easier
- Reusable packaging for sending check socket back to us
- Return shipping label (extra fee)
- Leg bag (extra fee)
Let us do the leg work for you.
A solution for every clinic
- Let Össur make both the check and definitive sockets
- Use the Össur Direct Socket kit to make sockets in the field
- Make the check socket and purchase the definitive socket from Össur
- Make your own sockets
You configure it
The Össur Custom Solutions iPad app plus a 3D scanner* lets you scan any patient’s limb and send us your order electronically.
- Configure your leg and request a quote or place an order
- Easy scanning and ordering
- Eliminate the time and mess of casting
- Save days and hundreds of dollars in shipping
Or, send us a cast, check socket or CAD file. The choice is yours!
*Contact Össur for details on compatible 3D scanners
We produce it
- State-of-the-art, world-class prosthetic manufacturing
- Skilled designers and technicians design and fabricate your leg under the supervision of a Certified Prosthetist
- Multiple quality control checkpoints
- Orders arrive in a matter of days
Quick & Easy Adjustments
The Height Adjustable Pylon by Össur allows you to easily adjust the height, rotation, and angular alignment of the prosthesis without cutting or grinding. Ready to save time, improve your patients' experience, and keep looking professional when seeing patients outside of your clinic? Height Adjustable Pylons are available on Össur Legs at no additional charge, and are designed for both definitive and preparatory use.
More Custom Solutions
Whatever your needs, our skilled Össur Custom Solutions team will quickly design and fabricate your lower limb socket, custom liner, or complete leg the way you want it, each and every time. With our “no surprise pricing”, you don’t pay extra for things like smooth brim edges, alignment transfer, or even a foam carving.