LOCATION & TIME:
Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany; September 27-28th 2018
- Update on Treatment strategies for Cartilage & Meniscal repair
- Development of Expert Consensus on:
- Rehabilitation following contained cartilage defect repair
- Rehabilitation following uncontained cartilage defect repair
- Rehabilitation following meniscal repair / transplantation
KEY SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
- Bert R. Mandelbaum, MD. on "Cartilage Injuries in Professional Athletes"
- Scott C.Faucett, MD. on "Current Concepts in Meniscal Repair"
- Robert LaPrade, MD. on "My Twenty years of Osteoarticular Allograft Surgery - Still the Gold Standard"
During 27th and 28th of September this year, historical Fürstenfeldbruck outside Munich, Germany is the chosen location for the first Global Cartilage Expert Consensus Meeting (GCECM). The conference gathers key opinion leaders from around the world to share the latest scientific and clinical information pertaining to cartilage repair. While at the same time the conference provides a platform for surgeons to brainstorm and discuss topics relevant to their practice and patient management, sharing their own protocols during rehabilitation following cartilage repair. The ultimate outcome of providing the latest clinical science to these participants is to develop a global expert Consensus for Rehabilitation following cartilage damage.
Notably the conference welcomes Dr. Mats Brittberg, Dr. Adam Anz, Dr. Bert Mandelbaum, Dr. Alan Getgood, Dr. Robert LaPrade, Dr. Matthew Provencher, Dr. Scott Faucett, Prof. Dr. Jörg Jerosch and Prof. Dr. Wolf Petersen; as featured speakers and international thought leaders.
The Össur Rebound product family is built on decades of experience and designed to protect bone and soft tissue during healing. Össur’s continuum of care features our innovative Rebound with Functional Healing product offering to support your patients as they transition through rehabilitation to recovery.
Learn more at http://www.ossur.com/rebound