Ossur Fourth Quarter and Annual Report 2007
- Sales USD 335.6 million, up by 33% from 2006
- Organic sales growth 7%
- EBITDA USD 64.4 million, up by 63% from 2006
- EBITDA adjusted USD 58.4 million, up by 22% from 2006
- Net profit USD 7.6 million, up by 74% from 2006
- Cash EPS diluted 8.24 US cents, up by 31% from 2006
- EPS diluted 1.94 US cents, up by 71% from 2006
- Equity offering completed in November.
- Sales 84.9 million, up 33% from Q4 2006
- Organic sales growth 4%
- EBITDA USD 22.7 million, up by 305% from Q4 2006
- EBITDA adjusted USD 13.5 million, up by 22% from Q4 2006
Jon Sigurdsson, President & CEO, comments:
"The year was characterized by strong organic growth in prosthetics, restructuring in the Americas and internal focus. The growth we are seeing in the prosthetics confirms our technical leadership in this segment and that we are harvesting from our efforts in the past to restructure and create one sales force following acquisitions made in the prosthetic segment in the year 2000. We have completed numerous acquisitions since 2005 making our entrance into the bracing and support segment of the non-invasive orthopaedics market. To fully leverage the synergies from these acquisitions our focus has been on completing the restructuring of the bracing and support sales channel in the Americas which has been affecting our bracing and support sales performance in 2007. The Bionic Technology platform and other innovations are the result of significant and ongoing investments in research and development. We have also introduced numerous new products and product upgrades in the bracing and support segment which have been well received by professionals confirming the need for new products in this segment. We are confident that a turnaround in the bracing and support sales is on the horizon and that in 2008 we will see results of our efforts."
Live comments form the CEO, see link here below: