Constructed from the same high-quality materials as the original Philadelphia® Tracheotomy Collar, that has been an industry standard for decades, the Philadelphia Adjustable combines convenient adjustability with immobilization and comfort.
- Anterior height adjustability accommodates neck height from 2¼ to 4¼ inches.
- Tear-off tabs accommodate neck circumference from 10 to 19 inchces.
- Fit 95% of patients with a single SKU.
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation.
- Adjustable bilateral fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the c-spine.
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort.
- Conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort.
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture.
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic Plastazote® foam helps reduce skin irritation.
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy.
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent.
- Clean with mild soap and water.
Philadelphia Adjustable Collar
|NOTE: This product is recommended for single patient use. Do not reuse on multiple patients. Follow a qualified healthcare provider's instructions regarding usage and infection control.|
||Conforms to sizes 2, 3 and 4 of the original Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar |
Philadelphia Adjustable Collar - Sizing reference
|NOTE: The table above represents common sizing only. Sizing must be verified by the healthcare provider for each patient individually.|
|The neck height adjustment accommodates 2 ¼" (6 cm), 3 ¼" (8 cm) and 4 ¼" (11 cm )|
|Small (2 tears)
||10"-13" (25.4-33.0 cm)|
|Medium (1 tear)
||13"-16" (33.0-40.6 cm)|
|Large (no tear)
||16"-19" (40.6-48.3 cm)|