Miami J® Advanced
The Miami J Advanced is based on the same scientifically proven principles as the Miami J® cervical collar, widely acknowledged to be the best C-spine immobiliser available.
Helping to speed recovery by providing maximum immobilisation of the injured area, it also minimises skin breakdown and patient discomfort, thus resulting in optimal patient compliance. This unique adjustable collar fits a range of phenotype sizes, ensuring an accurate fit at the same time as enabling reduced stock.
Indications for Use
- Post Trauma
- Stable Cervical Fractures
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- RA and OA Cervical Spine
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Post Operative
Features and Benefits
- Unique sizing mechanism allows for easy modification to suit individual patients, simultaneously achieving an accurate fit and reduced stock levels
- Bioengineered to minimise pressure points in key known areas: Chin, occiput, trapezious and clavicle
- Sternal pad disperses ambulatory pressure and is fully removable, enabling the front of the collar to be taken off when cleaning intubated patients, without the need to remove the tube
- Patented Flex-Edge® technology delivers soft over-moulded edges that gently conform to the contours of the anatomy and distribute pressure evenly
- MRI, CT and X-ray lucent
- NOTE: This product is recommended for single patient use. Do not reuse on multiple patients. Follow a qualified healthcare provider's instructions regarding usage and infection control.
Miami J Advanced Cervical Collar
|NOTE: This product is recommended for single patient use. Do not reuse on multiple patients. Follow a qualified healthcare provider's instructions regarding usage and infection control.|
||Miami J Advanced|
||Miami J Advanced with one (1) replacement set of pads|
||Replacement set of pads for the Miami J Advanced|