Iceross Synergy® Cushion Liner
Double the effect, with superb stability and comfort: The Iceross Synergy Cushion liner incorporates a unique combination of two different silicone durometers to provide the perfect balance of comfort and stability.
A firm silicone outer layer provides outstanding stability for active use, while a softer shock- absorbing inner layer nurtures the skin, offering superb suspension and comfort.
Iceross Synergy is available with the Wave feature
The wave feature makes the liner easier to flex at the knee, allowing it to adapt more to the user's movements. Less resistance means that less energy is required to flex the knee. It stretches easily over the patella and effectively controls folding of the liner behind the knee, reducing vaso-constriction with the goal of positively influencing blood-circulation in this area.
Iceross Synergy Cushion Features
- Stability - the outer layer provides outstanding stability while the soft inner layer heals and protects against impact. The synergy of the two layers creates ultimate stability.
- Double durometer silicone – outer layer stabilizes soft tissues and inner layer protects limb from impact.
- Menthol for freshness and gentle skin contact.
- For moderate to sport activity levels
- Users who want extra stability and comfort/skin care combined
- Users who need or prefer more freedom of movement and easier flexion at the knee (Wave feature only)
- 9 month limited warranty
- CE marked and produced to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality system standards