The Spectra wrist brace is designed to immobilize the wrist at a neutral angle. Its single-pull lacing closure makes it easier to apply than a conventional wrist brace, meeting the needs of patients with arthritis and other hand dexterity issues.
Indications for Use
- Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- Carpal Tunnel and other repetitive stress injuries
- Post-cast healing
- Other selected soft tissue injuries
- Single-pull lace closure enables easy application
- Adjustable webspace strap allows size adjustment for increased comfort
- Removable/adjustable palmar stay provides adjustability of immobilization angle
- Suede soft good material is durable and breathable
- Wicking liner moves moisture away from the skin for increased comfort
||up to 5.5"
||5.5 - 6.25"
||6.25 - 7"
||7 - 7.75"
||7.75 - 8.5"