For the highest level of support and protection, the proven technology behind the classic CTi ligament knee brace is available with off-the-shelf convenience. Outfitted with anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges and flexible cuffs and buckles, the rock-solid CTi carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint. Breathable liners coated with bio-inert Ossur Sensil® Silicone ensure CTi OTS remains properly positioned on the leg, for optimal functional benefit.
|B-23x5y0112||Right||Small||Caliper: 3.5 - 4"|
Circumference: 11 - 12.625"
|B-23x5y0113||Right||Medium||Caliper: 4 - 4.5"|
Circumference: 12.625 - 14.25"
|B-23x5y0114||Right||Large||Caliper: 4.5 - 4.875"|
Circumference: 14.25 - 15.375"
|B-23x5y0115||Right||XLarge||Caliper: 4.875 - 5.25"|
Circumference: 15.375 - 16.625"
Circumference: 16.625 - 18.125"
|x = 8 (Standard model) or 9 (Pro Sport model)|
y = 4 (PCL model) or 0 (not PCL model)
|*Caliper: M/L at joint width in a standard, weight-bearing position |
Circumference: just below the distal border of the patella
Robbie Maddison and Andre Villa
- CTi / Össur team riders Robbie "MADDO" Maddison and Andre Villa practice session at Robbie's house. Music by Joey Ocean.
- CTi/Ossur FMX team rider Mat Rebeaud spends a day riding at the Redbull Compound in Valencia.
- CTi Testimonial by a true professional
Össur Wakeboard Team
- CTi/Ossur wake team riders talk about why they choose CTi.
CTi User Phil Soven
- CTi testimonial from professional wakeboarder Phil Soven. Phil is the 2010 Mastercraft Pro Tour and King of Wake Series champion and has won both these titles 3 out of the last 4 years, all after tearing his ACL. Music by Joey Ocean.
- Toby Gerhart talks about playing football in his CTi knee brace by Össur.
- A really cool wakeboarding video of the best wakeboarders and wakeskaters in the world that trust their careers and knees to the CTi knee brace by Ossur.
CTi® Knee Brace by Össur - Danny Harf's story
CTi knee brace testimonial from professional wakeboarder and CTi / Össur Team Rider Danny Harf. Danny is a 4-time X Games Gold Medalist known for his innovation and viewed by many of his peers as the best wakeboarder in the world. Danny has been using CTi braces to help protect his knees for years.