Miami Jr is the only pediatric cervical collar endorsed by the widely-accepted, Broselow-Luten Color Coding Kids Hospital System and engineered to fit the unique anatomies of patients age 12 and under.
Indications for Use
- C-Spine precaution for trauma patients
- Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
- SCIWORA Syndrome
- Degenerative disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Patented airway back design with flared occipital support addresses the unique anatomical evolution of children, from birth to adolescence
- Sized according to the Broselow-Luten Color-Coding System, with four true pediatric sizes to ensure optimal airway and upper cervical spine immobilization
- Sorbatex™ pads that are specifically engineered to be anti-decubitus — protecting skin integrity during extended wear — and are removable for easy cleaning
- Adjustment options such as Angulation Buttons, a removable Sternal Pad and an optional Assist Strap allow for the greatest amount of flexibility and comfort in a collar
- Latex-free and compatible with all imaging modalities
Miami Jr Cervical Collar
||6 mths-2 yrs|
|Occian AirWay Pad (part # AP-T10) available.|
Replacement pads and collars may be ordered separately.