Total Shock reduces both rotary forces on the knee joint and shear forces on the residual limb. Amputees using Total Shock will therefore discover greater comfort during activities for daily living, such as walking down stairs or negotiating curbs, traversing uneven terrain, playing golf or jogging.
- Offers vertical compression and axial rotation
- Independent adjustments for compression and rotation
- Female pyramid or tube clamp distal adapters
- Can be attached to any endo-skeletal system that uses a 1 9/50” / 30mm tube
- Two versions, regular and high activity
- Lightweight, only 0.60-0.66oz / 270-300g
- Suits both Transtibial and Transfemoral amputees
- Rated up to 220lbs / 100kg
- 12-month warranty
For moderate and high impact users we recommend the following feet from Flex-Foot:
- Re-Flex VSP® featuring built-in shock absorption
- Ceterus® featuring built-in shock absorption and rotation
The sock helps to protect the foot from grit and dust and prevent noise caused by the foot moving in the foot cover.
The sock comes in three sizes for a better fit. It's strong and durable, the tight knit protects the foot module from grit and dust.
- Strong and durable (does not unravel)
- Tight knit protects the foot module from grit and dust
The Flex-Foot Socks Come In 3 Sizes For a Better Fit
- Junior for Flex-Foot sizes 16-21cm (red stripe)
- Small for Flex-Foot sizes 22-25cm (yellow stripe)
- Large for Flex-Foot sizes 26-30cm (blue stripe)
If you are looking for a life-like foot cover which will fit into most dress shoes as well as larger shoes, you need look no further. Flex-Foot covers are size-specific and reinforced with Kevlar to ensure perfect fit and durability.
- Cosmetically appealing
- Fits most dress shoes and regular shoes
- Durable, with Kevlar reinforcement
Cosmetic Foot Covers - Instructions for Use
Especially designed for Flex-Foot feet, this shoe horn makes donning and doffing foot shells fast and easy.
CM100068 Shoe Horn
Dual Density Shin Fairing
The Dual Density Shin Fairing allows the range of motion in the ankle section to be maximized without compromising the integrity of the foam where it is attached to the foot cover.
One size fits all
minimal shaping required for left or right shin sections
The Dual Density Shin Fairing can be fitted with all Flex-Foot foot covers